Processing of personal data at
Fabryka Mebli “PIASKI” Henryk Kaczorowski
Piaski 1c 63-645 Łęka Opatowska
Dear Sirs and Madams,
On 25 May 2018, the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data entered into force (Journal of Laws 2018, item 1000). The act regulates the principles of protecting your personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27 April 2016, No. 2016/679 (GDPR).
What does GDPR stand for?
- Your personal data will be protected even better.
- Your influence on how your data is processed increases.
Who is the controller of your personal data?
The controller of your Personal Data is:
Fabryka Mebli “PIASKI” Henryk Kaczorowski Piaski 1c, 63-645 Łęka Opatowska
entered into the Central Register of Business Activities under number 336, Tax Identification Number NIP 6190003676, National Business Registry Number REGON 250571045
How can you contact us to obtain information on your personal data?
The controller can be contacted in writing, by mail, at the following address:
Fabryka Mebli “PIASKI” Henryk Kaczorowski
63-645 Łęka Opatowska
or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do we provide the security of your personal data?
We use our best efforts to provide all means of physical, technical and organizational protection of the personal data against accidental or intended destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, use or access, in accordance with all the applicable regulations.
We have appointed the Data Protection Officer, whom you can contact by e-mail at: email@example.com
What are your rights regarding the data relating to you and processed by us?
You are entitled to:
- request access to your personal data from the Controller and receive a copy of it,
- request that the Controller corrects (adjusts) your personal data,
- request that the Controller deletes your personal data, if the processing is not carried out in order to fulfil the duty arising from the regulations,
- request that the Controller limits the processing of your personal data,
- object the processing of your personal data,
- transfer your personal data,
- lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (contact details at the office's website, www.uodo.gov.pl), if you believe that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR.
What is the legal basis for your personal data?
Your personal data is processed, because at least one of the following conditions of Art. 6.1 of GDPR is met:
- you have consented to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract which you are a party to, or for taking actions at your request before concluding a contract;
- the processing is necessary to fulfil the legal obligation of the controller;
- the processing is necessary to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person;
- the processing is necessary to execute a task carried out in the public interest or as part of exercising public authority vested in the controller;
- the processing is necessary for the purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party
What is the purpose of the processing of your personal data?
We process your personal data in order to:
- conduct the product and/or service marketing,
- manufacture products,
- offer and accomplish the sales of products and/or services,
- provide after-sales services, among others, consideration of complaints.
Who can receive your personal data?
We provide your personal data only to the entities that need it, so as we can guarantee the high quality of our products and/or services. The data is processed on the basis of an agreement with the controller, and only at the controller’s order. We do not make your data available to any external entities for their own use - only to implement our products and/or services. All partners processing your personal data provide the data security and fulfil all duties regarding the protection of personal data.
What are the principles of transmitting your data outside the EEA?
Provided that there are grounds for it, your personal data may be transferred to recipients from third countries, i.e. outside the European Economic Area (EEA), or to international organizations. We may transfer the personal data to a third country (outside the EEA), only if it guarantees at least the level of data protection as the one binding in Poland.
How long do we store your personal data?
We will not store your personal data for a longer time than is necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data was collected, or for a longer time than the period stipulated in the regulations.
FABRYKA MEBLI “PIASKI”
63-645 ŁĘKA OPATOWSKA